Get ready for Google Analytics 4
Does your company use Google Analytics?
Friday, July 1, 2022 is the last chance to activate the new Google Analytics 4 (GA4) if you depend on being able to compare traffic and sales year over year.
July 1, 2023, Google shuts down Universal Analytics, which is the Google Analytics you know today. If your business is exposed to seasonal fluctuations in relation to traffic and sales, it is therefore necessary that GA4 is set up no later than Friday 1 July this year (2022). Otherwise you lose the opportunity to compare data year to year.
Benefits of GA4
- More detailed insight into your data
- Bounce Rate is replaced with engaged users, giving a more accurate picture of users’ interaction with site and content.
- Data-driven attribution, so you get a better idea of which channels contribute to sales and conversions throughout the customer journey.
- Possibility to collect data externally and extract your data, and for example enrich it in your CDP.
Benefits of having set up proper tracking
- You will be able to track your users better across devices
- You get better integration with Google Ads, SEO and other data sources
- You can make better use of the interaction between on- and offline data
Process for setting up GA4
You contact us in order to identify your needs and options with Google Analytics
We set up a meeting where we clarify your situation and future data needs.
Then we will return with a solution proposal incl. Budget.
You get GA4 set up on time and are ready when Universal Analytics is phased out.
What does the shift mean for your business?
Whether you use Google Analytics in your e-commerce shop or on your website, you will be affected by the changes.
By setting up GA4 now, you secure all relevant business data in the future. You will thus still have the opportunity to track 12 months back in GA4 when Universal Analytics is phased out next year.
We are ready to help you well through the setup of GA4. Depending on the complexity of your business, it’s not something you just do yourself.
You must have set up GA4 no matter what. But by switching right now, you get better insight into your data and the user behavior in your channels.
Need help with GA4?
Fill in your information below – and we will contact you sooner than you know it.